Some of us are just too scared to go to the doctors so here are some tricks that will tell you about your health condition
- Take a spoon and lick it, covering it with saliva in the process
- Put the spoon in a transparent plastic bag and then put it under bright light
- Wait for 1 minute
A clean spoon, which has no smell means you don’t have any problems
If it smells
- putrefactive, strong — problems with the lungs or stomach;
- Sweet — it may be diabetes;
- Ammonia — problems with the kidneys.
If it has stains
- White or yellow with a thick coating — thyroid gland dysfunction;
- Purple — bronchitis, poor blood circulation, high cholesterol level;
- White — respiratory infection;
- Orange — kidney disease.